[rt-users] Modifying Subject lines in AutoReply templates

Nils Ketelsen nils.ketelsen at kuehne-nagel.com
Mon Nov 18 04:18:12 EST 2002

At 15:06 06.11.2002 -0600, Rohan, Daniel G. wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I am trying to get RT working in a fashion that is suitable for our
>environment and I
>was wondering if any of you would know how to change the subject line
>which currently
>only displays
><http://us.f147.mail.yahoo.com/ym/ShowLetter?MsgId=8150_1993153_76408_1153_745_0_1777&YY=58831&inc=200&order=down&sort=date&pos=0&view=&head=&box=Inbox>[anl.gov
>#51].  I would like it to display [anl.gov / Security_Queue #51 ]
>
>or something similar.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I believe this would not make too much sense. When the Queue is changed the
user has to change the subject line. This is not very transparent. With the
subject not containing the queue-name the requestor can always use his
"reply" function and the reply is automatically assigned to the right ticket.

Best regards,
    Nils