[rt-users] LDAP + Kerberos + RT

Ray Thompson rthompson at interpublic.com
Wed Nov 20 20:49:06 EST 2002

I just happen to ask about this a couple of days ago :-)
Seph and Harald have a couple of options.  I've tried the first one from the replies listed below without success but that could just be me.  I've e-mailed the author off list for additional help.  I'll post any findings.

My original post:
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-November/010897.html

Replies and related posts:
http://lists.fsck.com/pipermail/rt-users/2002-November/010910.html