[rt-users] Browsing queues without supplying a username/password

Volker Ecke ecke at math.umass.edu
Tue Nov 26 16:48:22 EST 2002

I am new to RT and have been unable to find a solution to this
question in the RTFM collection.

We want to use RT as an internal facility for user support and provide
some transparency about what is going on to all users (like a publicly
browsable bug-fix list).

In particular, we want to give all our users the ability to browse
queues without the need to log in (ie. without providing a user name
and password).

I'd be grateful if someone could point me toward a solution.
--
	Thanks,
		-- Volker.