[rt-users] few questions about using/customizing rt

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Wed Oct 2 09:31:42 EDT 2002

Am Mittwoch, 02.10.02, um 15:01 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Michael
Fernandez:

> Hi,
>
> We're currently testing the rt application to used it inside our
> company. This software is interesting, and we have some suggestions and
> questions about it.

Hello Michael,
most of the changes You proposed can easily be done by changing the web
sites. This is easily done by copying the original site to the local
directory in Your rt installation part and changing the relevant parts
there. The archives of this mailing list should hold details on Mason
(the perl based extension to html used to build RT's web ui) and how to
work with it.

Regards,
	Harald
--
Harald Wagener * FCB/Wilkens * An der Alster 42 * 20099 Hamburg