[rt-users] Odd Search Problem

Derek Buttineau derek at csolve.net
Wed Oct 2 15:17:03 EDT 2002

Just starting having an odd search problem with RT 2.0.14..

When we issue a search across multiple queues.. say for example limiting it
to user Nobody.. it's very inaccurate in what result is displayed.

IE if there's 30 tickets owned by Nobody in the one queue.. and 10 tickets
owned by Nobody in another .. it might show 5!!

Not sure what caused it, tried turning on debugging, didn't show me
anything.. just just started happening after we crested Ticket ID 23000..

Thanks,

Derek