[rt-users] link does not work when sent as email

Tim Rosmus trosmus at nwnexus.net
Thu Oct 3 16:12:30 EDT 2002

On Thu, 3 Oct 2002, Rich Lafferty wrote:

|# On Thu, Oct 03, 2002 at 11:52:01AM -0700, Tim Rosmus <trosmus at nwnexus.net> wrote:
|# >
|# > Edit the global Transaction template.  There are " " (spaces)
|# > between the < and > for the Ticket-URL which need removing.
|# > Mine looks like....
|# >
|# >   Ticket URL: <{$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}>
|#
|# Spaces *outside* a URL won't have any effect on anything at all, except
|# the ease at which the URL can be cut and pasted (which is, I suspect,
|# why those spaces were there in the first place.)
|#

Well I may have worded it wrong.   I had the same problem with
the original setting, i.e. browser saying no such ticket.  The
original was...

  Ticket <URL: {$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id} >

changing it to the following fixed the problem...

  Ticket URL: <{$RT::WebURL}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}>
--
                Tim Rosmus <trosmus at nwnexus.net>
                   Postmaster / USENET / DNS