[rt-users] rt-2.0.15 upgrade problem

Odhiambo Washington wash at wananchi.biz
Mon Oct 7 12:12:23 EDT 2002

Ahoy,

I have upgraded to 2.0.15 from 2.0.14 yesterday. One problem seems to come
up though:

When I reply to a ticket and change status to Resolved and then commit changes,
the next window that comes seems to have the titles disappear, but this happens
intermittently. So at some ocassion I don't see the links to Home|Search|Configuration
after I resolve a ticket.

One other question: After an upgrade, one has to do

/opt/rt2/etc/insertdata <version you are upgrading from>

When I upgrade from 2.0.14 to 2.0.15, is it correct understanding that I have to do
./insertdata 2.0.14 ????

        cheers
       - wash
Odhiambo Washington, wash at wananchi.com	. WANANCHI ONLINE LTD (Nairobi, KE)  |
http://ns2.wananchi.com/~wash/		. 1ere Etage, Loita Hse, Loita St.,  |
GSM: (+254) 722 743 223			. # 10286, 00100 NAIROBI             |