[rt-users] Using external databases ?

Jeremy Doran fox-rt_users at vulpes.net
Mon Oct 7 13:28:04 EDT 2002

Hi there,

I see on the 'Features' page for RT the following:

Extensible linking system which allows you to tie tickets to each other
and to external databases. (RT supports dependencies, parent-child
relationships and generic relationships)

However, I can't see anything in the documentation (unless I've
completely missed it) on how actually to go about doing this?

This particular feature has become something that we need to take
advantage of, as we wish to link in another external database that will
contain customer contract information to our RT database.

Has anyone done this before or anything similar that could perhaps give
me pointers?

Thanks,

--
Jeremy Doran