[rt-users] odd sorting behavior

Grant Miller grant at pico.apple.com
Mon Oct 7 17:02:41 EDT 2002

We're running RT 2.0.14 here and I've run across something strange going
on when searching for tickets and sorting the listing by the owner.

It seems to be not ordering the listing alphabetically, but rather by the
numeric id of the user in the Users table.

Is anyone else running into this?  I searched the rt-users and rt-devel lists
back to May and looked in the RT-Bugs queue on fsck.com for any mention of
this, but nobody else has seen this.

-Grant Miller    grant at pico.apple.com

 Unix Systems Admin, Engineering Computer Services, Apple Computer