[rt-users] Users Guide?

Florent AIDE faide at alphacent.com
Thu Oct 10 08:59:17 EDT 2002

Hello,

I would also be greatly interested in the two documents you talked about
(english and french) manuals.

If you could put them somewhere on the www or send them directly to me I would
be really grateful.

Thanks in advance.

AIDE Florent
Alpha Centauri.

Le Jeudi 10 Octobre 2002 14:18, THAUVIN Blaise (Dir. Informatique FRP) a écrit
: