[rt-users] Users Guide?

Roderick A. Anderson raanders at acm.org
Fri Oct 11 11:10:37 EDT 2002

On Fri, 11 Oct 2002, Gonzalo Servat wrote:

> Thanks Rehan.
>
> They're now available here:

And thanks to all for these.  I recommended and installed RT for a company
but only learned enough about it to get it working for them.  Now I've
gone to work for them (do you think they were so impressed with RT they
hired me? :-) and I'm going to have to, not only use RT, but probably
change/re-configure the setup some.  This will make it much easier.

   Well the last three or four months worth of saved RT list messages will
help too so thanks to all on the list also.

Rod