[rt-users] RE: MySQL and RT2 - URGENT!!!

Gororo, Hillary HGororo at chartercom.com
Mon Oct 14 15:31:55 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am trying to run a report that will give the total number of tickets in a
given queue that are 'stalled' and that have a specific keyword assigned to
them.

I have the following two queries

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM ObjectKeywords WHERE Keyword='18';

and,

SELECT COUNT(*) FROM Tickets WHERE Queue='16' AND Status='Stalled';

My task is to combine these two queries so that the result is that I can
count the number of Tickets in Queue='16' which are Stalled and have the
Keyword='18' assigned to them.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Henry

 "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."