[rt-users] Autoreply sending empty message, but gives unexpected end of header error.

ProServe - Peter Batenburg peter at proserve.nl
Tue Oct 15 09:07:06 EDT 2002

Hi,

I am running rt 2.0.14 on FreeBSD 4.7-STABLE with sendmail 8.12.6 with
submission.
After a make world to upgrade the box from 4.6-STABLE to 4.7, rt stopped
working with setuid errors. This was solved with chmod u+s suidperl.
Now when someone creates a new ticket, the autoreply message that normally
is sent to the requestor, is empty. If I look into /home/rt2/log/rt.log26
I see the following loglines being created after a new email:
[Tue Oct 15 11:11:12 2002] [error]: error:    unexpected end of header

[Tue Oct 15 12:37:54 2002] [error]: error:    unexpected end of header

This is the only information that is given.
The webinterface works nicely, and the ticket is created. Replying also
works like a charm, but only the autoreply is broken.
Does anyone have any clue about whats happening, or how I can debug the
problem?

--
 /-    Met vriendelijke groet/With kind regards,    -\
<- Peter Batenburg - ProServe B.V. - www.proserve.nl ->