[rt-users] Escalator modifying 'updated by'

Toni Willberg toni.willberg at atbusiness.com
Thu Oct 17 01:56:47 EDT 2002

Hi.

I'm running escalator script to update priorities of tasks.

Currently escalator modifies 'updated by' -field of tickets also. Has
anyone made a hack that prevets escalator to touch that field, and
possibly also 'last updated'?

Now it's annoying that our support staff does not see who actually was
the last person touching the ticket if the escalator updated priority.

Also some pointers to the escalator script would be helpful. I did not
want to start experiment on my own yet...

- Toni