[rt-users] Search Users: RT-2.0.15

Vik Bhatia vbhatia at lbl.gov
Sun Oct 20 00:37:28 EDT 2002

Folks,
I am using RT-2.0.15 and Oracle 8.1.7. I recently installed RT on my
solaris box and am aware to some extent of the SearchBuilder issues and
Oracle. I have received valuable suggestions from the list and that has
got me this far. Thank you to all who responded.

I have created a few users through the web UI while logged in as root.
The problem is, I cannot use the search feature under
Configuration-->Search to pull up a list of existing users. I suspect we
are generating incorrect SQL for oracle, but don't know where to find
it. I am able to log in as the user I created. Has anyone run into this
issue? I would appreciate any help/ideas.

Thanks,

-Vik