[rt-users] auth with smb?

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Tue Oct 22 18:39:38 EDT 2002

I've got that sort of scenario working pretty well, using Apache's
mod_auth_ldap to authenticate against our Active Directory server, with
a couple of code snippets from the mailing list archives to auto-create
entries in RT's user database as necessary.

Do feel free to drop me a note directly if you'd like.  I'll be glad to
share whatever help I can.

---
Mark Roedel           | "The most overlooked advantage to owning a
Systems Programmer    |  computer is that if they foul up there's no
LeTourneau University |  law against whacking them around a little."
Longview, Texas  USA  |                        -- Owen Porterfield