[rt-users] RT <-> Knowledge Base

Len Kranendonk len at primaat.com
Thu Oct 24 02:54:09 EDT 2002

At this moment our support team use a kind of form in exchange to register and dispatch calls.
However at this moment this system doesn't fulfill their needs anymore.

I've read a lot of positive sounds about RT and I'm considering to use RT as our new internal call registration system.

We also have the need for a Knowledge Base to save solutions, patches, screenshots, etc.
Ideally, this Knowledge Base and the ticketing system are integrated.

My questions:
- Does RT has a kind of "Knowledge Base" function, so that solutions and technical information can be stored without logging a new call ?
- If no, is it difficult to add this functionality to the RT framework ?
- Are there already addons for RT that provide this functionality ?

Len Kranendonk