[rt-users] RT <-> Knowledge Base

Aaron T Porter atporter at gateway.primate.net
Thu Oct 24 21:20:03 EDT 2002

On Fri, Oct 25, 2002 at 12:53:53AM +0200, Bruce Campbell wrote:
> To be honest, I haven't tried it (well, completely missed the announcement
> as was catching up with mail after Greece).  Looking at it (cue download
> and inspection), you've still got the caveat of the text of all of the
> Queue's Templates being loaded into the HTML page and then being jiggled
> around with javascript.

> I think something like this could go into TemplateAnswers 0.4 (Aaron?)

	Actually, TemplateAnswers 0.4 didn't make it into contrib yet (fixes
some dumb JavaScript errors dealing with \r's). I'll look into these
changes -- I actually cut something like that *out* of the old StockAnswers.
The in-html ugliness was mandated by our workflow requirements.

http://primate.net/src/TemplateAnswers-0.4.tar.gz