[rt-users] Problems installing/setting up WebRT

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Sat Oct 26 14:11:59 EDT 2002

On Fri, 25 Oct 2002, Dan Goodes wrote:

> I tried to fire up the WebRT interface, having configured apache exactly
> as per the docs. RT2 has its own virtual host. Initially I was having
> "Can't write to '/tmp/rt.log0': Permission denied..." errors, which I
> quickly resolved. However, now whenever I try to access the site, I get
> just a blank page in my browser, and
> "[25/Oct/2002:10:37:39 +1000] "\x80F\x01\x03" 200 0"
> in my access_log. RT2 is not writing anything in the RT_LOG_PATH location
> at all.

Assuming that it is \x80F etc, and not \x47\x45\x54, you have something
very wrong with your apache.  If you edit etc/config.pm to have $LogToFile
= 'debug'; , you'll get possible some more informative stuff in the log
directory.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security
      Now live from Eugene, Oregon, US of A