[rt-users] Requestors RealName ?

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Tue Oct 29 13:46:55 EST 2002

On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Smylers wrote:

> and search for "human female"; currently it's the only mail on the list
> containing that term.  (Though of course once I've sent this mail, that
> -- plus any follow-ups -- will also be in the archive containing that
> string.)

And I still don't have an adequate behavioural schema for
God->Image->Man->Female , or Evolution->HomoSapien->Female . *sigh*

->Man->Male->Nationality( 'US' ) is mostly wrapped up, but
->Man->Male->Nationality( 'NL' ) is proving interesting at times.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security