[rt-users] Search results with large gaps between matches....

Matt Goheen mgoh at lle.rochester.edu
Tue Oct 29 17:32:56 EST 2002

I noticed that when I search for all tickets that != resolved, I end up with a blank
page when I hit the "Next page>" tag.

I found that we have a large gap of dead tickets (an email loop problem) that seem
to be counted as matches, but then aren't displayed.  I have to hit "Next page>"
a couple of times to see anything.

I looked at the code a bit, but haven't really stumbled upon where this code is
(I believe it's actually in the SearchBuilder module).

Has anyone else seen this?  Any ideas on how to fix it?

This is 2.0.14, on RedHat 7.3.

Thanks,
Matt Goheen