[rt-users] Help restoring an RT instance....

James L. Harrison harrison at palisadesys.com
Wed Oct 30 09:29:35 EST 2002

Okay, so I lost my box that had rt last night.  However... I do have a
backup of the db.  I reinstalled the box, got everything working, installed
rt 2.0.15 and when I go into the webui everything looks ok, except I don't
see my privileged users, and I have no templates.  The users are there and
they have "granted rights" checked, but they don't show.  Also the user
search doesn't work... As far as I can tell everything else is working.

Can someone help me out.  I am thinking I need to do something to the
database info I replaced but what that is I don't know!

---
James L. Harrison
harrison at palisadesys.com
Technical Support Engineer