[rt-users] Respond as default for UpdateType when I resolve a ticket ?

Jim Keene jim_keene63 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 31 09:55:19 EST 2002

Hi,

I am trying to a thing that I thought was simple. I would like the Update
Field to show "Response to requestor" as default when I am resolving a
ticket. The resolve link on Ticket/Display.html links to
Ticket/Update.html?Action=Comment, but If I manage to change this link into
Ticket/Update.html?Action=Respond I should be done. But in this Perl-jungle
I am not able to find this. I guess it is hidden by some funktions/Hashes
with the values. Please give me a hint where to add the changes ?

/Jim