[rt-users] RE: RT2 MySQL daemon CPU Load over 95%

Gororo, Hillary HGororo at chartercom.com
Thu Sep 5 15:48:54 EDT 2002

I am an RT2 beginner and more than often our mysqld shoots up to over 90%
and does not come down at all.

I am running on Solaris 8, 512M, 18GBHD with
Mason v1.12
Apache 1.3.26
mod_perl 1.26

I have approx 25,000 tickets and 12 Queue's in total.  recently we have also
been experiencing memory leaks via httpd processes.  I have

  MinSpareServers 5
  MaxSpareServers 20
  StartServers 5
  MaxClients 150
  MaxRequestsPerChild 30

I am using RT 2.0.13.  Please help!!!!

Thanks
Hillary

 "The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all
computers."