[rt-users] Trouble Installing RT

Rick Rezinas rick.rezinas at qsent.com
Fri Sep 6 18:13:22 EDT 2002

I had a fair amount of trouble getting the modules to install as well, I
used interactive CPAN, but still a few (DBI, the one it looks like is
troubling you and others) were reluctant.  I went into the cpan
repository and did make/make installs on them (skipping the make test,
cuz it'd fail).  Read the README's before doing that.  But, it worked
for me.

If anyone has better suggestions (I'm sure they are out there), please
share.

rick