[rt-users] Installing as non-virual server

Roedel, Mark MarkRoedel at letu.edu
Mon Sep 9 17:44:43 EDT 2002

This looks funny to me (unless it's just a typo).

Have you tried making it just
	$WebBaseURL = "http://loki.altamer.home:80";
?

Other than that, the snippet you posted substantially matches what I've
got.

---
Mark Roedel           | "The most overlooked advantage to owning a
Systems Programmer    |  computer is that if they foul up there's no
LeTourneau University |  law against whacking them around a little."
Longview, Texas  USA  |                        -- Owen Porterfield