[rt-users] Web interface issue

Kazu Kimura kazu at kmn.co.jp
Tue Sep 10 22:34:27 EDT 2002

Hello,

I am installing rt2 with FreeBSD4.6.2/MySQL 3.23.52.

Now I have finished installation of rt successfully. As the first step, I am
configuring to activate the web interface but it fails as follows.

localhost# apachectl configtest
Syntax error on line 356 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Invalid command 'PerlModule', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration

I followed the configuration for Document root after RT/FM installation
guide.

It is very strange to me because I believe I followed Perlmodule
installation and they are all successful.

Do you have any suggestion on this issue?

Regards,
Kazu