[rt-users] Users sending correspondence via email

Mark E. Dawson, Jr. medawsonjr at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 14:23:28 EDT 2002

I've simulated an enduser sending in a ticket via
email.  I, as the queue member, take ownership of
the ticket and send a comment to the enduser, which
she receives via email and gets placed into the
history.

However, her replies never get placed in the History
at all.  The Reply-To is correctly set in all the
email to go to the *correspond* counterpart of the
aliases duo (e.g., I have a "unix" queue, with alias
"unix" for --action correspond, and "unix-comment"
for --action comment).

Is this the way its supposed to behave, or am I
missing something?