[rt-users] notifying all users

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Thu Sep 12 18:50:46 EDT 2002

James Maddison wrote:
> I am using an RT setup where I want every single transaction/change of
> ownership.. basically everything.. to be notified to an RT user's e-mail
> address.

OnTransaction

> Basically a NotifyUser notify option where users of a particular group
> where notified when this Scrip was hit would do the trick. Something like
> that.

NotifyAdminCCs

(Unless you're already using the AdminCC role for other things,
in which case you probably could use a custom scrip along the
lines of NotifyAdminCCs which notified another address or named
group....)
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630