[rt-users] grab whole correspondence/comments on ticket into one mbox-formatted file

Bradley M. Kuhn bkuhn at fsf.org
Thu Sep 12 19:08:31 EDT 2002

We have begun actively using RT to track most everything that the
employees do here at FSF, and everyone is quite happy with it.  (Thanks to
Jesse and Best Practical for their assistance in getting it running and
developing great new Debian packages for RT.)

One feature that I would like is the ability to quickly grab the entire
correspondence and comments on a given ticket into one, single mbox file
that I could then use with an MUA to browse.

It seems that scripting such a thing should be quite easy, but before I
hacked it up, I wanted to check to see if such a script already existed
before I go off writing it.

Thanks for your time.

   -- bkuhn