[rt-users] RT with a french interface

plasma plasmaball at pchome.com.tw
Thu Sep 12 21:15:58 EDT 2002

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 12:11:19AM +0200, Nicolas Pettiaux wrote:

> RT looks very interesting to me but I can only consider to install it in my
> company in Belgium (French speaking part) if the interface exists in French.
>
> Does a translatio of the RT interface in French exists already ? If not, how
> much work is it to translate it and how to do it ?

The development version of rt has integrated I18N functions, and it can
change its language on the fly based on the language preference of
your browser.  It uses a facility like GNU po files, and it's easy to
add l10n support.

And as we all know, deveopment version means you have to be able to
help yourself because it's still developing...

plasma