[rt-users] RT with a french interface

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Sep 12 23:19:59 EDT 2002

RT 2.1 is currently being internationalized. At last count, RT's .po
file had about 700 strings.  As yet, I haven't recieved a french
translation. I'll forward the translation instructions to
you off list, if you're interested.
	Best,
	Jesse

»|« http://www.bestpractical.com/rt  -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.