[rt-users] RT with a french interface

Nicolas Pettiaux nicolas.pettiaux at openbe.org
Sun Sep 15 16:05:00 EDT 2002

Le Vendredi 13 Septembre 2002 09:04, Jesse Vincent a écrit :
> So, from what I can tell, he did a first pass and then gave up.
> I'm attaching the preliminary translation. If you edit this and mail it
> back to me, I can integrate it into the source.
>
> 	Best,
> 	Jesse

Thank you for your rapid answer.

I have also got a private mail from Bruno Arliguy  who had sent you
thetranslated .po file and who said would work on it again this week-end.

I am waiting for his request for help before stepping in, in order to avoid
to duplicate a work.

Blaise Thauvin said he is also interested and would also participate.

I'll write privately to both also to coordinate.

Please let us know when the 2.1 version with a French interface is usable so
that I can try it and put it in place at my workplace.

Thanks again,

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Pettiaux