[rt-users] No content and no logging

Mikael MASSON mikael.masson at risc.fr
Tue Sep 17 01:52:08 EDT 2002

Ok...

Why not use this syntaxe to define mod_perl environnement :

<IfModule mod_perl.c>
  Alias /perl/ /var/www/perl/
  <Location /perl>
    SetHandler perl-script
    PerlHandler Apache::Registry
    Options +ExecCGI
  </Location>
</IfModule>

I found this information on the Official Mod_Perl Site
(http://perl.apache.org/docs/1.0/guide/config.html#mod_perl_Configuration)
and i use this synatxe for my intranet server (Debian 3.0 kernel 2.4.19 + Apache 1.3.26).

Regards,

Mike