[rt-users] Bad query?

Jon Hittner jhittner at vmsinfo.com
Thu Sep 19 18:25:54 EDT 2002

   There where a few other procs, all small select statements and update
statements, and all in a "locked" state.  I don't want to have to upgrade to
Oracle for a problem that only happens every few weeks.  For the most part
the system is very fast.   If there any way to isolate this query and remove
the ability for rt to do perform it?

Jon