[rt-users] StockAnswers

Michael Grubb mgrubb at fifthvision.net
Fri Sep 20 17:39:06 EDT 2002

Jesse,

Attached is the latest revision of the StockAnswers RT addon.
There are currently two tarballs on the contrib download site at fsck.com
The original StockAnswers code (RT-StockAnswers-0.2.tar.gz) and the
new code that should be used going forward (StockAnswers-1.0pre0.tar.gz) (and
the accompanying README).  I would appreciate it if you could do one of two
things, either remove the 1.0pre0 tarball & readme and replace it with the one that
is attached to this message, or remove the old tarball & readme and replace it
with a pointer(Text file with link) to my fifthvision.net site.  Where
the latest version of stockanswers will always be kept.

I would also like to apologize to you and the list for being so long on this,
and for putting a release that was half-assed out the door.  I thought I had tested my tarball but evidently not.  However, I HAVE tested this one and know
it to work with my install.

I welcome any and all feedback.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and understanding.

Michael Grubb