[rt-users] RT-Send-CC field length

Sheeri Kritzer sheeri.kritzer at tufts.edu
Mon Sep 23 10:50:23 EDT 2002

Dear Janne,

I recently had this "problem" too -- it's not actually a problem.  When you display the history, the RT-Send-CC is truncated.  If you click on "Full Headers" near the top-right hand corner of the history, you'll get to see full headers of the message, including all of your CC's.

I don't know why truncation is the default, but it's probably not a problem.

-Sheeri Kritzer
Systems Administrator
University Systems Group
Tufts University