[rt-users] anybody have a clue how to avoid error messages in Gettext.pm?

Banze, Andreas Andreas.Banze at Geodata.de
Wed Sep 25 05:12:57 EDT 2002

I'm using 2-1-35 (yes, I know that it is not suitable for production systems
but it works) and those messages are filling up my logs:

Use of uninitialized value in length at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Locale/Maketext/Lexicon/Gettext.pm line 110.
Use of uninitialized value in length at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/Locale/Maketext/Lexicon/Gettext.pm line 110.

this happens with rt-mailgate as well as the webserver.

Does anybody have a clue what went wrong? CPAN tells me that Gettext is up
to date, so where do I have to check it?

MfG
Andreas Banze

--
GEODATA