[rt-users] e-mail history of a ticket?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Sep 27 17:49:46 EDT 2002

This is what I use to get it in the AdminCorrespondence template:

============================FULL TICKET HISTORY============================

{my $transactions = $Ticket->Transactions;
while (my $trans = $transactions->Next) {
	$OUT .= $trans->CreatedObj->AsString . ": " .
			$trans->Description;
	if ($trans->TimeTaken) {
		$OUT .=	" (".$trans->TimeTaken." min)";
	}