[rt-users] RT3 DOA - won't accept mail

Rob Mitzel rmitzel at peer1.net
Tue Apr 1 03:35:11 EST 2003

HA!

Thank you VERY much, you jogged my memory.  Here's the portion from my
apache 2 httpd.conf file for RT:

 <VirtualHost 66.199.173.201>
     ServerName ticket.peer1.net
     DocumentRoot /usr/local/rt3/share/html
      AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
    PerlModule Apache2 Apache::compat
     PerlModule Apache::DBI
     PerlRequire /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl
#     <Location />
#          SetHandler perl-script
#           PerlHandler RT::Mason
#       </Location>
<LocationMatch "">
   AddHandler perl-script .html .rt
   PerlHandler RT::Mason
 </LocationMatch>
 </VirtualHost>

Now, first I got rid of SetHandler (just commented it for now), because that
wasn't working. I added the AddHandler, but I couldn't figure out how to get
it to do EVERYTHING in that VirtualHost as perl-script via Mason (yes, I
tried / in LocationMatch), so for now I just made it also recognize .rt,
then I moved mail-gateway to mail-gateway.rt (and also symlinked
mail-gateway to that in case I broke anything), and voila.

I know this is a serious, serious kludge, but I've been up for almost 24
hours, and I needed this to work.  If anyone has a better suggestion, please
let me know. :)

-Rob.