[rt-users] Problems after a RT1->RT2 install

Peter Losher Peter_Losher at isc.org
Tue Apr 1 13:34:13 EST 2003

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003, Peter Losher wrote:

> Any ideas on what this might be?; I followed the conversion instructions to
> the letter (perhaps I need to run the 'SELECT setval('tickets_id_seq',
> (select max(id) from tickets));' command in psql again after running the
> conversion script?)

That's what did it... I followed the instructions too closely and ran that
sql statement before running the conversion script which is useless because
it updates null. :)  Perhaps that instruction should be moved one line
down after the conversion script. :)

-Peter
--
Peter_Losher at isc.org | ISC | OpenPGP 0xE8048D08 | "The bits must flow"