[rt-users] After finally succeeding in installing RT3 - something bizzare at the Web Interface...

shimi shimi at shimi.net
Tue Apr 1 13:45:50 EST 2003

yup, jesse is a genius :)

from some reason this thing takes stuff from my old perl (5.6.1), so i
alraedy added the paths to 5.8.0 in webmux.pl, but I guess that 5.6.1 was
loaded first. so I simply did rm -Rf /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/DBIx
and it works!

:)

--

  Best regards,
     Shimi

----

   "Outlook is a massive flaming horrid blatant security violation, which
    also happens to be a mail reader."

   "Sure UNIX is user friendly; it's just picky about who its friends are."