[rt-users] EX_TEMPFAIL / receiving multiple copies of mail

bill at daze.net bill at daze.net
Wed Apr 2 18:25:02 EST 2003

The FastCGI problem has gotten worse this afternoon.  I will probably
reconfigure this system to use mod_perl tonight and see if that helps.

The timeout isn't occurring just when sending mail.  It occurs when trying
to bring up the login page or do just about anything.  In fact this last
time, Stopping and starting Apache did not resolve the problem.  I had to
reboot the server to get RT to respond again.  I have tried researching
the FastCGI side of things, but the docs available at fastcgi.com are
quite lacking in the type of information I'm looking for.

I even tried the 10 minute timeout.  The result was 10 minutes of waiting
and then an error 500 with the idle timeout error written to the apache
log.

I have turned on debugging to the rt.log file.  Maybe it will turn up
something before I attempt mod_perl.

By the way, were would you prefer bug reports, and it there a public list
of known bugs in RT3?