[rt-users] Strange localization problem

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Thu Apr 3 03:14:15 EST 2003

Am Donnerstag, 03.04.03 um 00:18 Uhr schrieb Robert Jansen:

>> On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 11:26:26PM +0200, Jesse Vincent wrote:
>> Do you get the same issues when displaying rt3.bestpractical.com?
>
> No. Even stranger,... when I change the Text Encoding in the browser,
> The rt3.bestpractical.com page REMAINS in english !

For safari, You have to change the language settings in the
System Preferences/International Preference Pane. Text Encoding does
not change the way the browser asks for languages, only the way
incoming characters are interpreted.

Regards,
     Harald
--
Harald Wagener * FCB/Wilkens * An der Alster 42 * 20099 Hamburg