[rt-users] rt-3-0-0 Logging

Ian Grant Ian.Grant at cl.cam.ac.uk
Fri Apr 4 10:37:27 EST 2003

I'm using rt-3-0-0. In my RT_SiteConf.pm I have, amongst other things:

Set($LogToSyslog    , undef);
Set($LogToFile      , 'debug');
Set($LogToFileNamed , "/usr/groups/rt/rt3/logs/rt.log");

I have restarted Apache but I still get logging to syslog and nothing in the
log file. I have made the log file directory /usr/groups/rt/rt3/logs owned by
group 'rt', group writeable and apache runs RT scripts as user www, group rt.

Does anyone have any ideas as to what the problem might be?
--
Ian Grant, Computer Lab., William Gates Building, JJ Thomson Ave., Cambridge
Phone: +44 1223 334420