[rt-users] Re: Valid Users

Jonathan Mischo jon at clickalyzer.com
Mon Apr 7 18:10:36 EDT 2003

I've found this same problem, whether the user uses the same email as
creation or a different one.  Different email isn't a problem, actually,
since, unless you've set everyone to reply globally (meaning anyone can
reply to any ticket), you don't want a different address to have access to a
ticket (they're not the requestor).  However, one should get the "Permission
Denied." message via email, instead of nothing at all.

Also of note, here, is that when a user that was autocreated DOES reply, and
it DOES go into the ticket, the rtadmin gets the same valid user message.
The same goes for when you reply to that user from the web interface...you
still get the valid user issue.  I suspect this is the same problem, and
these are all just symptoms of that problem.

Hope I provided a little more info.

-Jon (Taz)