[rt-users] Fastcgi w/ Netscape A little OT

John Gedeon jgedeon at qualcomm.com
Tue Apr 8 14:00:30 EDT 2003

I know this is a bit off topic sorry about that, but I am scouring every
source I can think of.
I am looking for a solution to get fastcgi to work with netscape. I have
heard there is a port and can find instructions on how to install that port
but no where can I find the source or the module itself. Has anyone gotten
fastcgi or equivalent to run with iplanet on solaris? or unix? I want to do
that so that I can run RT on our companies webserver instead of installing
my own version of apache (I don't want more work for myself)

ex:
http://www.atsweb.neu.edu/Images/sysnsapi.htm#UNIXInstallation

Any help welcomed
John

--
<>< Proverbs 3:5-6 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on
your own understanding;