[rt-users] Viewing attachments

Art Morales ArtMorales at scionpharma.com
Tue Apr 8 20:14:20 EDT 2003

Hi All,

I've looked through htdig and both the rt3 and rt2 manuals to no avail.  Whenever I try to view attachments from the web, I get an error 404.  I dont see anything on the logs other than the fact that it can't find the error file (I can fix that by removing the /error alias in apache2 (I'm running modperl2, everything else is working beautifully), but I'm looking for another solution for that particular problem ATM).  In any case, the file does not get created in the /opt/rt3/share/html/Ticket/Attachment directory, so something is failing, I just don't know what.  The attachment is there, since RT tells me how big it is.  I have the logging set to debug and still don't see anything useful in it.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Art