[rt-users] owner not alerted if ticket created via Web UI`

Steve Neruda neruda at neruda.com
Wed Apr 9 12:21:34 EDT 2003

Normally when someone is assigned ownership of the ticket they receive
email to alert them.  However if someone creates a ticket via the WWW
interface and assigns it as part of the creation the owner isn't alerted.

I tried using an "OnCreate" notify owner but that dosen't seem to work.
  Is this a bug or is there some sort of custom condition I need to use?

SteveN