[rt-users] Login Problems

Cracauer, Dave dcracauer at Integral7.com
Wed Apr 9 15:01:37 EDT 2003

After having no luck moving rt2 from one server to another because of password problems, I decided to upgrade to rt3.

I've done a test upgrade, which appears to have gone well. However, I cannot login with a known good user and password. I keep getting the Your username or password is incorrect message.

Is there something inherent in the way rt handles passwords that makes it difficult to move to a new server?